Saturday, October 27, 2007

Louis & Bandy

Here is a recent commission I did of Louis & Bandy...they look like they really like hanging out together. I have started to get busy for the holidays so that is a good sign I suppose! I am working on a really funny Chihuahua??? portrait right now that I will post soon...The dogs name is Paris if that gives you any indication of what is to come...
On the topic of photography, here is the website of a really cool artist I came across the other day. His name is Joey Lawrence and he is 17 (yes ,17 years old) and he is really making a splash in the photog community with his interesting photoshop techniques and style. Check him out here: www.joeyl.com.

1 comment:

Linda O'Neill said...

I love this one, Jill! That pug face is to die for and YOU have a way with color that is always mesmerizing. It just makes me feel good to look at it.

And thanks for the link to Joey Lawrence...pretty amazing stuff. Disturbing and beautiful all at the same time. Quite the talent!