Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The BIG 4-0 !!!

Happy Birthday to me.....My husband and daughter have
been celebrating my bday for the past four days. They are
calling it "four days of turning 40". I have been showered
with gifts every morning for the past four days leading up
to my actual bday today. I have received the butt mug
(shown above) which they thought was hilarious. An action
figure of Capt. Jack Sparrow ( the closest I will ever get to
Johnny Depp, apparently), various candy, a cookbook, a
video, and beautiful dog sculpture for my front porch. What
a wonderful way to welcome a milestone...I don't think 40
is going to be so bad...I have my health, a wonderful family,
four crazy dogs and I still feel like I am 18 years old on the
inside...It's all a state of mind I suppose...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Do you think I could get a "four days of 45"??!! I got that Jack Sparrow action figure too. Not quite as satisfying as the real thing but... Speaking of...nice butt mug! Happy birthday!

Maija said...

Happy Birthday dear sweet Jill!!!!