Thursday, November 30, 2006

Six Feet Under Fatbook has gone postal

Front Cover

Back Cover

Inside Spread - (left) Debby Beheler (right) Debbie Dischley

Inside Spread- (left) Nancy Donaldson (right) Lucy Lee

Overall, I thought the book turned out pretty well. There were a lot of last minute flakes that are always kind of annoying. I know that things happen sometimes and you have to flake, but I don't think it is fair to wait until the last minute to bail. I usually have a wait list of people who could have filled in. Oh well, so it goes when hosting a project. My last one for awhile is due in January and it is called Sanctuary. It is a fatbook all about birds which I am really looking forward to. After that, I think I am done for awhile!

Now I am off to get ready for my holiday pet portrait day that I have every year at the Va. Beach SPCA. It is always a really fun, exhausting day but totally worth the effort as it raises money for the shelter. I will post some photos from the event next week. Wish me luck!








1 comment:

Maija said...

The book looks unbelieveable, Jill! I should know by now to participate in anything you host!