Tuesday, August 07, 2007

New Journal Pages for Round Robin Swap



Hey there! Here are three new pages that went into three different altered books/journals that are going around through an Altered Art Obbession Round Robin. This is my first RR and I have to say that I am really enjoying it so far. It's a little bit confusing figuring out who you mail to next and where yours are coimng from, but other than that it is a whole lot of fun. I can't wait to get my books back in December and see all of the cool artwork everyone has done.
I also wanted to take a moment and say THANX! to Rebecca over at Art Paw for featuring me over at her cafepress store as her artist of the month...Go here http://breedspecific.com:80/dogartist_review1.html to check it out and see all of her wonderful creations on different cafepress merchandise.

2 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

Really cool journal pages, Jill. I've never participated in an RR...it sounds great! Kudos on being the artist of the month. Rebecca is the best!

Maija said...

Your round robin pages are beautiful!!