Friday, April 18, 2008

New Photobook Arrived today....

Jamie over at Cowbelly Pet Photography told me I had to try out this book...I have been using Asuka books (which I love) but the turn around for the photobook is one week compared to four and the price is even a little bit better. The look is totally different than the Asuka...The photobook has really thick pages, kind of like a board book, and the pages are super glossy. I wasn't sure how I was going to like the glossy finish but I have to say it really is a stunning book...The colors are really saturated and the feel of the book is nice and heavy. It's build is more like a wedding album I think and it makes a big impression. I plan on adding these to my current line up of photo related products and look forward to offering them to my clients...I think they will be very pleased! Thanks Jamie for the heads up...Here is a sample I did for Clancy...sorry the photos are not better (shame on me) but I was so excited to post, I couldn't wait...I hope everyone has a good weekend!

6 comments:

Maija said...

It looks fabulous- I love all those photos of darling Clancy.

cowbelly said...

awesome awesome awesome.

Clancy looks so handsome in the book. So glad you like it Jill, it turned out beautifully. :-)

Linda O'Neill said...

What a beautiful book! I love what you did and how nice to have a book of sweet Clancy boy. xox

Anonymous said...

WOW. really stunning book! I love it. and it's such a wonderful tribute to a really wonderful dog.

WagNBrag said...

Can you share who the vendor is?
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill. I'd love to know which company makes these. It looks great. Mia