Friday, June 15, 2007

Me & Daisy

Another Painter painting....I just joined up with this amazing online group called Paint Outside the Frame, hosted by Marilyn Sholin. It costs $25.00 a year to join the forum and I have to say I have gotten my $$$ worth in just one day! The environment is very supportive of beginners and you have access to tons of tutorials, brushes and other Painter info. Marilyn is very active in the group and she gives you great suggestions for your work...almost like have your own personal instructor! If you enjoy Painter, head over ther TODAY! I did this painting to use as my avatar on the site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!

your art journal is so great!!!

can I add your blog to my blog rool please?

merci!

Prolix
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
artsy english-français blog
http://prolix.typepad.fr

Anonymous said...

Jill - I've had so much fun this morning coming over here to see what's new. WOW! A lot! These paintings are incredible. What is Painter? Are these digital?
All those pet photos are really and truly so cool I could start cursing right now and never stop. ##$#%&*! I absolutely DIG those fisheye pics.

Linda O'Neill said...

Oh this is just beautiful, Jill. I love this new work you're doing. Keep it going because it's really good!xoxo