Monday, July 02, 2007

SPCA Bike classic TTV shots







This past weekend a group of local bikers hosted an event to benefit the VBSPCA. I went to photograph the event and was instantly captivated by all of the amazing motorcyles there. Most of them were like works of art that I could have photographed all day long. I really thought some TTV shots would be a great way to showcase some of the details of the bikes. These are a few of my favorites...I had a great time at the event and met a lot of really nice people. I hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend...be safe!

2 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

Where has my sweet Jill been?! I've missed you!

Those motorcycle shots are great...I love the shot of the biker couple.

Hope you have a good 4th too! xoxo

Laura said...

Just popped in to say hi - cool shots here Jill! Hope your summer is humming right along :)