Monday, May 14, 2007

A few new journal pages




Here are a few more journal pages from my Art Journal....I have also started a color journal after taking Claudine Hellmuth's class. It feels good to finally have a place to put all of those ripped out pages from magazines or photos...I just glue them in my book and then pull ot the colors I like in the photo and create a "palette" that I may want to use in a future piece. I don't know about you, but sometimes I just go blank when it comes to figuring out a color scheme for a new piece or in my journal. I hope these little swatches will inspire me to try some new color combinations...I will post a picture from that journal later...

3 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

jill

hi there! so glad you enojoyed the color journal idea! looks wonderful!
xxxox

Linda O'Neill said...

Jill, I am so lovin' your journal pages!

And the picture of your mom is priceless. She was a beauty! Your post about her was lovely and so heartfelt.

Gerushia's New World said...

Jill:

I love these journal pages. The colors are full of life and breath. Bright reds and blues and greens. Just beautiful!

Kim
Garden Painter Art
gnarly-dolls
Kim's Kandid Kamera