Friday, May 25, 2007

New Journal Page & Fish Eye Photos




Here is a new journal page that describes my past week...I really don't like the person I become when I am stressed out. I get very short tempered and everything just seems to piss me off when normally it would just roll off my back. I think it is because I am a bit of a control freak and a perfectionist. I am such a stickler when it comes to getting things done on time and in a certain way. If I feel overwhelmed by something, I feel backed into a corner. That is why I try to avoid putting myself in these situations as much as possible, so my husband doesn't want to stangle me. Most of the time, things turn out fine and I realize I got all bent for nothing, but I guess it is who I am...some of us do better under pressure, some of us get bitchy. On a happier note, I have also added a few fish eye photos from my recent photoshoot. I LOVE big dog noses and could take these photos all day long and just crack up...I find that my clients either love them or think they are totally weird...I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend! Yay, summer is officially here and I can lay on the beach every weekend and relax...it sounds like I need to...maybe a Margarita would help?

2 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

I can TOTALLY relate to the "bitch under stress" factor, Jill. Ditto!

These photos are great too...it gives the dogs such a sweet, goofy quality. I want that Boston!

Have a great weekend and do have a tasty margarita.:)

Gerushia's New World said...

I always love your journal pages, and I love these pages as well.

Your "fish eye" photos are sensational! I love the fact that there is so much color around the focal point.

Great work all the way around!
Kim
Garden Painter Art